Our purpose is to accomplish 5 goals in the life of every man in our church family: Lord, Make Me Like Jesus!
(1) MANHOOD- from God’s perspective. We want to encourage every man to build a personal relationship with Jesus Christ that moves him toward the Image of God and true manhood based on the Word of God and the example of Jesus Christ.
(2) MARRIAGE AND FAMILY- from God’s perspective. We want to challenge every man to live his faith out in his home life, and to influence his family as he loves and leads his wife and children toward an active, living faith in Jesus Christ. Every man is to honor God in the spiritual leadership of his home.
(3) MATURITY- We want to encourage every man to grow in his faith relationship with God through Jesus Christ, and in his man-to-man faith partnerships in the church that move him toward Christ-likeness on a weekly basis. Prov. 27:17. Maturity is to learn from Jesus until he lives, loves, and leads like Jesus in his daily life and relationships.
(4) MINISTRY– We want every man to realize his gifts and talents, and to seek for ways to serve Christ and his church proactively. A Godly man will serve Christ and the church in leadership roles as he matures to build up the body of Christ, and he will move to meet the needs of others.
(5) MISSION- Every man of God has a sphere of influence in his community, work, recreation, family, and personal life. Our goal in men’s ministries is that each man reach others for Jesus Christ. Every man will leave a legacy, and our quest is that he would leave a legacy of faith that impacts a generation beyond his own in Jesus’ Name for the Glory of God!
Church Office: 208-286-0879, Ext. 14
Joshua’s Men meets monthly in the Chapel for breakfast, fellowship and teaching. Join us for our “Sleeping Giant” series which starts December 17th, 2017.
Author Kenny Luck uses the term “sleeping giant” to describe the men in the body of Christ and the incredible untapped potential within. Sleeping Giant introduces a process to move men along an intentional spiritual pathway from “affiliated” to “activated.” Through the study of the book our ECC men will go through the process of Get In, Get Healthy, Get Strong, and Get Going. Upon completion, they will be ready to lead other men through that same process, creating a multiplying effect that spills over into the rest of the church and the community.
To view the Joshua’s Men ministry upcoming events schedule, Click Here