Check back here for the most up to date news on how
ECC is responding to COVID-19.
Being the church
in the midst of reopening.
During the pandemic, ECC strives to make a safe and comfortable place for everyone to engage in the ministry of the church.
In that pursuit, we have developed reopening guidelines for each of the four phases of the Governor's plan. Below are the guidelines we currently have in place for our in-person gatherings:
- We encourage all people who are at risk, or even uncomfortable, to stay home and watch services online.
- We require anyone who is sick, or who has been exposed to COVID-19, to self-quarantine.
- We encourage the use of masks, and have them available upon entry.
- We have doors propped open for entry into the building and the Worship Center, or greeters in place to open doors as people enter.
- We have hand sanitizer available at every entry point with signs asking people to sanitize.
- We have discontinued our handing out of bulletins, passing offering trays and communion.
- We have roped off every-other row and ask that people leave at least two seats between families.
- We are taking temperatures of children before they enter classrooms.
- We are regularly cleaning the facilities, especially door handles, bathrooms, and kids’ toys.