Eagle Christian Church – Children’s Ministries
Eagle Christian Church loves kids!
ECC Children’s Ministry exists to partner with parents so that TOGETHER:
- We’ll CONNECT kids to a leader who believes in their potential.
- CHANGE how they see the world, and their future.
- Help them EXPERIENCE something they will never forget.
Here at Eagle Christian, we use Orange Curriculum because it values the two primary influences that affect a child’s life: parents and church leaders.
- Parents represent RED- the heart of the family.
- Church Leaders represent YELLOW-light.
- Together we create ORANGE.
We also hope to instill 3 basis into your child before they reach Middle School
- I need to make a wise choice.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
- I can trust God no matter what.
Your child’s safety is of upmost importance to us! Every time your child come to class, they will need to be checked in with a program called KidCheck. When you check in, your child will receive 2 name tags (one for them to wear and one for a class roster). You will receive a guardian receipt. Both your tag and your child’s tag have a matching security code. You will need to show your guardian receipt before you can pick up your child.
We believe that when a child makes the decision to follow Christ and is baptized, that it’s something to celebrate! If your child has been interested in baptism, we would like to invite you and child to attend a baptism class with us.
Please contact Courtney McNew at 208-286-0879 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a list of class dates.