Our Children’s Ministry exists to partner with parents so that TOGETHER:
• We’ll CONNECT kids to a leader who believes in their potential.
• CHANGE how they see the world, and their future.
• Help them EXPERIENCE something they will never forget.
If it’s your first time attending Eagle Christian Church at Surprise Valley, welcome! We are looking forward to meeting you. Here are a few helpful tips to make your first visit easier!
- You’ll want to show up a few minutes early. This will allow you to get registered, checked in, and find your classroom(s).
- We use KidCheck, a secure check-in system to help us ensure greater safety and ease for our families.
- Classes open up about 15 minutes before the start of service. Services last about 1 hour.
- A small snack is served during Sunday School. Please notify the teacher if your child has any allergies.
Where your kids will go
- Upper Nursery
- Lower Elementary (Kindergarten – 2nd Grade)
- Upper Elementary (3rd – 5th Grade)
How to check-in your child
Eagle Christian Church at Surprise Valley is proud to introduce our new check-in system for our Children’s Ministry. KidCheck helps us ensure greater safety for our children and ease-of-check-in for our families.
Go to kidcheck.com, click on sign up, and create a FREE KidCheck account.
Each Sunday, you’ll sign into your account using your 10-digit phone number. After selecting the correct classes for your kids, the computer kiosk will print out a name tag for your child and a guardian receipt for you. Please place your child’s name tag on them to be worn throughout service. Both tags will have the same 4-digit security code in the upper right-hand corner.
In order to pick up and and check out your child, you’ll need to show your guardian receipt so we can match the numbers on your guardian tag, with your child’s name tag. Volunteers are instructed not to release your child until a guardian receipt has been presented and verified.
How we keep your kids safe
All ECCSV Volunteers have been background checked, and interviewed by ECCSV Ministry staff.
We use an electronic kid-check software system for drop-off and pick-up.
Here at Eagle Christian, we use Orange Curriculum because it values the two primary influences that affect a child’s life: parents and church leaders.
- Parents represent RED (the heart of the family).
- Church Leaders represent YELLOW (light).
- Together we create ORANGE.
Save the dates for these upcoming activities. More information to come.
Surprise Valley Children’s Minister
Brittany is originally from Orange County, California but relocated to Boise in the Fall of 2017 to be closer to family. She is a graduate of California State University, Fullerton receiving a Bachelor’s degree in Religious Studies. After graduation, Brittany moved across the country to work with Cru (formerly Campus Crusade for Christ) in Boston. She joined the Eagle Christian Church team in April of 2019. Brittany is newly married to her husband Dan, who helps lead children’s worship, and spends her free time exploring the mountains off Highway 21.
If you would like to know more about the ECCSV Children’s Ministry, please e-mail Brittany.