WOMEN's FALL RETREAT
OCTOBER 14 - 16
Address: Trinity Pines Conference Center, 349 Cabarton Rd, Cascade, ID 83611
Looking for a relaxing getaway?
Join us for an all-campus, fall women’s retreat with fun, fellowship, and quality Jesus time with guest speaker, Debbie Alsdorf. Debbie will discuss Psalm 139 – “Deeper: Living in the Reality of God’s Love”.
- Check-in will begin on Oct. 14 at 5PM up at Trinity Pines.
- ASL interpretation will be available at all sessions.
- Registration will open at 4:00 PM on Aug. 21 and close at 11:45 PM on Sept. 26th.
**Registration may end before this date if we reach our maximum capacity earlier than expected. We will have an online waitlist available for anyone who may have missed registration.**
- Registration is online only.
- Payment: Please pay with a debit or credit card using the online form at the time of registration. Those paying with cash or check need to register online then drop off their payment to the women’s ministry table in the ECC lobby on Saturday/Sunday’s before or after service as soon as they’re able.
- Payment DEADLINE: Sept. 19th. Anyone who has not paid by Sept. 19th at 11:45 PM will be moved to the event waitlist to accommodate those who have paid their retreat registration fee.
- Bible / pen / journal
- Your own bedding – blankets, pillow, sleeping bag, etc.
- Warm coat / sweatshirt
- Sweatpants and or jeans
- Tennis shoes / boots / hiking shoes
- Warm hat
- Water bottle
- Temperatures in mid-October in Cascade, Idaho typically range from 33°F to 55°F. Please plan on packing appropriately.
Due to the uncertainty of COVID shutdowns this fall, all Retreat details are subject to change including the number of guests that will be allowed to participate.
We are closely monitoring the situation and will let everyone know of any COVID-related changes as needed. In addition, our Retreat venue is subject to the Governor’s State event regulations and shut downs policies.
If the Retreat is shut down due to COVID and state regulations, the church will provide an alternative solution (such as rescheduling or postponing the event). If the event is cancelled entirely, a full refund will be issued to those who paid their registration fee.